Our fence posts are used by thousands of clients in the agricultural industry because they trust our name and our products. You can learn more about our posts and what makes them different below.
|21200||6 1/2′ x 2″ .40 CCA|
|21201||6 1/2′ x 2 1/2″ .40 CCA|
|21202||6 1/2′ x 3″ .40 CCA|
|21203||6 1/2′ x 3 1/2″ .40 CCA|
|21204||6 1/2′ x 4″-5″ .40 CCA|
|21212||6 1/2′ x 5″-6″ .40 CCA|
|21401||8′ x 3″ .40 CCA|
|21402||8′ x 4″ .40 CCA|
|21403||8′ x 5″ .40 CCA|
|21404||8′ x 6″ .40 CCA|
|21405||8′ x 7″ .40 CCA|
|21406||8′ x 8″ .40 CCA|
|21600||10′ x 3″ .40 CCA|
|21601||10′ x 4″ .40 CCA|
|21602||10′ x 5″ .40 CCA|
|21603||10′ x 6″ .40 CCA|
|21604||10′ x 7″ .40 CCA|
|21608||10′ x 8″ .40 CCA|
|21650||12′ x 4″ .40 CCA|
|21651||12′ x 5″ .40 CCA|
|21652||12′ x 6″ .40 CCA|
|21653||12′ x 7″ .40 CCA|
|21654||12′ x 8″ .40 CCA|
|21700||14′ x 4″ .40 CCA|
|21701||14′ x 5″ .40 CCA|
|21702||14′ x 6″ .40 CCA|
|21751||16′ x 5″ .40 CCA|
|21752||16′ x 6″ .40 CCA|
|21851||20′ x 5″ .40 CCA|
|21852||20′ x 6″ .40 CCA|
|21900||25′ x 5″ .40 CCA|
|21901||25′ x 6″ .40 CCA|
Our Limited Warranty
We offer a limited warranty with all of our post products, which is valid for 25 years after purchase. If, within 25 years, a post that we produced suffers damage from termites or fungal decay making it unfit as a fence post, the owner will be given a new post to replace the harmed one.
Read the full warranty and its limitations for details. Our guarantee does not cover the appearance of the post, although prior to installation we will exchange posts if their appearance is unsatisfactory.
25-Year Limited Guarantee Florida Fence Post Company, Inc.
Effective January 1, 2004
We hereby guarantee that all Florida Fence Post Company, Inc. CCA Pressure-Treated Posts and Poles, under normal use, will not become unfit for use because of fungal decay or termites for a period of twenty-five (25) years from the date of purchase.
The limited guarantee is subject to the following conditions:
This guarantee is valid only for the original retail purchaser from the date of initial retail purchase and is not transferable. Consumer must keep the original dated sales receipt as proof of purchase. Proof of purchase is required to obtain guarantee performance. Authorized dealers/agents or retail locations selling Florida Fence Post Company, Inc.’s products do not have the right to alter, modify, or in any way change the terms and conditions of this guarantee.
This guarantee does not cover normal wear, aging of posts, nor damage as the result of Acts of God (flood, hurricanes, tornadoes), fire, or breaking and damage deemed to be due to the negligent use or misuse and abuse of the product.
The liability of Florida Fence Post Company, Inc. is limited solely to the furnishing of a replacement post for each defective post purchased and returned with original proof of purchase, F.O.B. point of manufacture at Ono, FL, during the guarantee period. Replacement will be made with a new post currently available at time of claim. Florida Fence Post Company, Inc.’s liability will be limited not to exceed the original purchase price of the post. Labor costs associated with removal and replacement of warranted fence posts are not included.
This guarantee does not apply to “peeler core” posts nor to posts treated with preservatives other than CCA.
Sawing, cutting, or splitting of posts by the consumer after the CCA treatment process shall not be considered normal use and shall void any and all guarantees furnished by Florida Fence Post Company, Inc.
This writing constitutes the complete guarantee of Florida Fence Post Company, Inc. issued with the sale of its posts, and such guarantee is in lieu of any other guarantee, expressed, implied, or imposed by law. The remedy for any defective posts as provided for herein is exclusive whether any damage suffered by the consumer is direct or consequential.
All posts returned for replacement coverage under the Florida Fence Post Company, Inc.’s limited guarantee because of fungal decoy or termite damage must be properly identified with Florida Fence Post Company, Inc.’s saw mark or brand and be accompanied by original invoice showing proof of and date of purchase.
Florida Fence Post Company, Inc. shall be promptly notified in writing of any claims hereunder. Limited Guarantee is not applicable to posts, poles, or lumber not produced, processed, or treated by, and only re-sold by, Florida Fence Post Company, Inc.
Please read the entire warranty and its limitations. Prior to installation, posts deemed unacceptable may be returned for exchange or reimbursement. After installation, damage from termites or fungal decay is the sole basis for a warranty claim.
Save Money with Posts that Last
Posts may be an up-front investment for your business, but you can rest easy when you choose our brand because you will not have a replace them for many years to come. Our posts are of great value because they are produced by a company dedicated to these factors:
- Standards: All posts are made from southern pine and pressure treated to standard C 16 of the American Wood Preservers’ Association.
- Quality Control: We are one of the few Florida treating plants equipped with the latest analytical equipment for on-site evaluation of preserved posts. Periodic sampling of posts will be analyzed to ensure compliance with industry standards and those of the Wolmanized wood program.
- Branded: Our posts are branded with the Wolmanized name and we identify them with our own permanent marking. We are proud of the products we sell and not reluctant to put our brand on them. You can identify our posts by the specific markings on the top or bottom of the post.
- Dependable: We have become one of the largest manufacturers of CCA posts in Florida and we have produced fence posts since 1946. That’s because Florida cattlemen can depend on our posts.
Our Tips for Purchasing Posts
Know what you’re purchasing before you sign on the dotted line. Here are some tips from our experts to consider before purchasing posts.
- Check the sales invoice, tag, or other information. You should be able to determine the name of the company that produced the post, method of treatment (pressure or non-pressure), name of preservative and its retention level, and indication that the treatment meets AWPA Standard C16.
- Check the count. If you purchased bundles, count posts in sample bundles to make certain you received the quantity you are paying for. Many suppliers have inconsistent bundle counts. Florida Fence Post Company, Inc. offers standardized bundles with a set number of posts in each. See table below.
- Check the size of the posts. Fence post sizes are determined by measuring the narrower end (the “top” of the post), not the thicker butt end that goes into the ground.
- Check for a brand or mark that identifies the post. Our company is proud to put our brand on its posts. This brand is convenient should a warranty claim be necessary.
- Check for a warranty. Posts manufactured and treated by Florida Fence Post Company, Inc. are backed by a 25-year limited warranty.
Price is an important consideration, but only when combined with quality, treatment, and longevity. Our selling prices are competitive, but typically not the lowest. That’s because we do not cut corners that will lessen your satisfaction. Treating practices vary, and they affect the life of a fence post.
There are not building codes or government regulations that mandate fence post quality; you have to protect yourself against poor products. Our decades of experience and our yearly volume of hundreds of thousands of fence posts assure you a properly treated post at a price that offers value.
We stand behind our posts. See our 25-year limited warranty. This longevity will spare you needless labor costs for replacing cheap posts manufactured using ineffective procedures and inferior, if any, treating standards.
Industry Standards for Posts
Standards for all treated wood products, including fence posts, are established by the American Wood-Preservers’ Association (AWPA). This association consists of people representing preservative manufacturers, treating companies, users of treated wood, and research institutions. Members test, discuss, argue over, and eventually agree to the standards that they believe will result in effectively protected wood.
Agricultural fence posts are covered in Standard C16. This standard specifies permissible species, straightness, peeling, and preservatives, as well as the required preservative retention. Retention is the amount of preservative retained in the assay zone of the wood. It is measured in pounds of preservative per cubic foot of wood (pcf).
For CCA-treated fence posts, Standard C16 requires 0.40 pcf.
Florida Fence Post Company, Inc. treats posts to this standard. Very few out-of-state post companies do. Furthermore, in order to combat potential damage in the humid climate and acidic soil of Florida, we treat by the “full cell” method. Our experience shows that this is the way to produce long-lasting fence posts. It is why we can offer a 25-year limited warranty and why our posts are “the fence posts preferred by Florida cattlemen.”